How it Works
Intuitive Track Editor
The built-in track editor makes it so easy to make adjustments to your track data.
Planar and Corner Pin Tracking
Just place the 4 tracking points in the positions you want to track and watch as FCPX Auto Tracker Perspective follows the movement.
Our tools adapt to resolutions of all sizes.
Final Cut Pro 10.6
Frequently asked questions
- Subject must be well defined and in sharp focus.
- Subject must have high contrast in relation to surroundings.
- If there are a lot of brightness or blur changes in the footage, the tracking will not work properly.
- We recommend shooting at a high frame to reduce motion blur in the footage.
- For a more complex track, we recommend placing a small tracking marker physically on the object at defined points. This will increase accuracy in the tracker. .